1. What is Workipedia by MyCareersFuture and who is it for?
Workipedia by MyCareersFuture is an initiative launched by Workforce Singapore that aims to provide self-help articles on career and employment. We strive towards being the go-to platform for expert advice and guidance for everyone navigating the Singapore job market, regardless of age or career stage.
2. Who is responsible for creating and managing Workipedia by MyCareersFuture?
We have a dedicated team of writers and content producers who are also part of the Singaporean job market. We constantly provide career advice through the creation of articles and other content based on commonly searched questions about careers and employment in Singapore, as well as job market trends in this part of the world.
3. How can I receive the latest articles and stay connected to Workipedia by MyCareersFuture?
Workipedia by MyCareersFuture is updated with career advice articles and jobs on a regular basis. To stay connected, you can subscribe to our newsletter or join our Telegram channel for the latest content and event updates. You can also subscribe to our podcast and YouTube channels, as well as follow us on our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
4. Does Workipedia by MyCareersFuture only provide written articles? Are there any other types of media you use?
We understand that our users prefer to consume and share content on careers and jobs across different media. We currently provide text-based articles, videos, and podcasts. We also provide career advice on job search tips and job market trends through our social media channels.
5. I found an interesting job advice article and I think it’ll be useful for my family and friends. How can I share it?
Thank you for your support! Workipedia by MyCareersFuture supports sharing across various platforms including WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and email. More of how you can connect with our events and services here.
6. The articles are helpful, but I want to receive assistance from a career coach. How can I register my interest?
You can sign up for further career assistance through Workipedia by MyCareersFuture here.
7. What are the web browsers supported by Workipedia by MyCareersFuture?
Workipedia by MyCareersFuture works well across various devices and browsers for both mobile and desktop. Due to the large range of devices and screen sizes used by our audience, site experience will vary according to the technical capabilities of your device and preferred browser. Our advice is to use the latest version of either Chrome, Firefox, or Safari when accessing our website.
8. How do I provide my feedback for Workipedia by MyCareersFuture?
You can provide your feedback for Workipedia by MyCareersFuture here.
9. What kind of job advice can I find on Workipedia by MyCareersFuture?
We focus on job and career advice to help those seeking or changing jobs here in Singapore, as well as individuals wanting to grow in their careers. Our articles cover job search, job applications, job interviews, career guidance, and more. We also have a regularly updated list of job postings from employers in Singapore as well as links to helpful resources on career development.
10. What other services are provided by Workipedia by MyCareersFuture?
We provide jobseekers with job alerts, job news, and job postings, as well as career-related tools. We also have resources on professional development, salary benchmarks, job market trends, and insights. Our team of career coaches are available to provide one-on-one support with job search activities including resume review, job interview preparation, and job search strategy.